Problems and Solutions in the Use of Chicken Raising Equipment
1. Feeding equipment
(1) Existing problems: In actual production, some enterprises and farmers have no basis to follow when choosing chain, driving, and auger feeding equipment. How should they choose? How does the automatic feeding system ensure uniform feeding? Will the feed stored in the turret deteriorate during the high temperature period in summer? Can the bulk material truck be equipped with metering equipment?
(2) Solution: When selecting feeding equipment, comprehensive consideration should be given to feeding uniformity, dust generation, failure rate and parts cost. For example, chain feeding equipment feeds uniformly and generates less dust, but the failure rate and the cost of parts are relatively high. These indicators must be weighed. Travelling feeding equipment is economical, simple, and uniform in feeding, which is suitable for China's national conditions; chain feeding equipment is suitable for broiler breeding, and the auger feeding equipment has better control of feeding speed, flock stress, and feed waste. The driving feeding equipment has relatively low noise, low feed crushing degree during use, and little dust generation after the cover is added.
Tests have confirmed that the use of auger feeding system can save 5-10 grams of feed per chicken, and the auger idling can also stimulate the flock to eat. Manager Zhang Achun of Big Dutchman pointed out: In addition to restricting feeding, it is better to use a chain feeding system for layer hen breeding, because the feeding amount is well controlled, and it is not limited by the length of the chicken house, which takes up a small space and has a larger aisle space.
In fact, some feeding systems are now equipped with automatic feeding devices, which can not only ensure uniform feeding, but also reduce the labor intensity of manual feeding, but the feeder will also cause blockage when encountering chicken feathers, which needs further improvement . Now some bulk loading trucks are equipped with automatic metering devices to ensure the accuracy of ingredients. The storage time of feed in the feed tower should not be too long, and the feed will not deteriorate in a short time (2-3 days).
2. Drinking water equipment
(1) Existing problems: What is the function of the drinking cup with the drinking nipple of the brooding chicken? What is the role of the middle sink in the laying hen house cage? The water supply system needs to be improved: chickens in large chicken coops cannot drink water at the same time, and the time difference is 1 hour or more. In addition, there are problems such as deformation of drinking water lines and lack of water line recoil devices.
(2) Solution: The nipple drinker is equipped with a drinking cup to prevent chickens from wetting the feathers when drinking water. The drinking cup should be cleaned regularly to prevent bacterial growth. The sink in the middle of the chicken coop is mainly used for receiving water when changing nipples, and it should be cleaned regularly to prevent dirt and dirt. To solve the problem that the chickens cannot drink water at the same time, the main pipe of the drinking water pipe can be thickened to increase the water pressure, or each layer can supply water separately.
You can also turn off the lights for a period of time and then turn on the lights, so that the chickens can drink at the same time. Many chicken farms are accustomed to drinking water for drug delivery, but the powder will be blocked by the filter after adding it, which will affect the drug delivery effect. The filter needs to be flushed regularly, and the water line should also be cleaned regularly, but strong acids and alkalis cannot be used. The waterline is easily deformed when it is used for a long time or when the season changes, which is related to the quality of the waterline. In addition, it must be installed in place.
3. Cage equipment
(1) Existing problems: What are the advantages and disadvantages of stacked chicken coops? The depth (600mm, 620mm, 750mm), height (430mm, 450mm) of the cage, the feeding capacity of a single cage (6, 8, 10), and what is the appropriate cage spacing? How to solve the problem of chicken running out of the cage and fleeing the cage? What is the effect of using this cage to raise breeders?
(2) Solution: Laying chickens in stacked cages have the following advantages: saving land, reducing investment in civil construction, and large feeding volume per unit area; high degree of mechanization, reducing labor intensity, and reducing labor costs; the environment of the chicken house can be controlled and reduced The impact of the external environment on the chicken flock; chicken manure can be treated in time to reduce environmental pollution. There are also the following shortcomings: strong dependence on energy; relatively high energy consumption; single house breeding density is large, increasing the risk of biological safety.
The cage layer spacing should be moderate, otherwise it will affect the growth of chickens. Chicken running and fleeing can be achieved by adjusting the height of the baffle. What size chicken cage is suitable? In addition to considering the investment cost, the convenience of using the equipment should also be considered. If the depth of the cage is too large, it will be inconvenient to catch chickens and repair the waterline. The house hen can lay 220 breeding eggs and 40 commercial eggs, and the average fertilization rate of the breeding eggs can reach over 94%, and the hatching rate is also good. An average of 2.42 breeding eggs can hatch a healthy female chick, but it is also possible to use a home cage There are some shortcomings, such as the high rate of death of breeders and the large number of roosters.
4. Lighting equipment
(1) Existing problems: Which type of lighting is suitable for chicken coops? How to arrange more reasonable?
(2) Solution: Most chicken farms now use energy-saving lamps. One problem is that the service life of energy-saving lamps is not long. Adding a ball cover to the lamp can play a role in waterproof and dustproof and extend the service life. For multi-layer caged layer houses, the lighting should be arranged staggered, not on the same horizontal line. At present, farming companies do not dimming energy-saving lamps much, and non-dimming will shorten their service life. The use of LED lights is easy to adjust the light intensity, and there are two methods of DC dimming and AC dimming, which are easy to operate.
5. Environmental control equipment
(1) Existing problems: Environmental control equipment includes fans, louvers, water curtains and controllers. Many problems will also be encountered in production, such as the heating problem of the chicken house in winter, the dry and dusty chicken house, how to control respiratory diseases and Dust problems, unbalanced environment in large chicken houses, and dead corners of ventilation at the front of the chicken houses.
(2) Solution: In view of the dryness and heating problems of the chicken house in winter, the air can be heated and humidified at the air inlet of the chicken house to prevent the air from drying out. It is more economical to use coal-fired boilers for heating in brooding houses, but it does not meet environmental protection requirements, the price of gas is high, and the air quality in the house is poor, you can consider using electric heating.
The unbalanced environment in the chicken house and the existence of dead corners of ventilation are related to the effective ventilation volume and the minimum ventilation volume. In order to effectively control the ventilation volume, some companies use variable frequency fans. The air volume control in actual application is not accurate, and the switch control is mainly required in production.
6. Egg white manure collection equipment
(1) The problem of land storage: the egg conveyor belt is often dusty, which will stain the surface of the egg; the egg claw is easy to break and it is inconvenient to replace; how to avoid egg collision and reduce damage when picking up eggs; deviation and deviation of the manure removal belt Fecal leakage.
(2) Solution: The egg conveyor belt needs to be cleaned regularly. Some farms have an automatic cleaning device ---- a brush on the equipment. If the brush is not equipped, manual cleaning is required, but automatic cleaning can greatly reduce the feeding The labor intensity of the staff. In addition to the convenience of replacement, high-quality materials should be used as much as possible during the installation and design of the egg claw; in order to avoid the collision of eggs, the conveying speed of the conveyor belt should be set reasonably, and a buffer device can also be considered. In addition to the installation problem, the deviation of the manure removal belt may also be uneven during use, which requires the manufacturer to solve it in technical services.
7. Chicken manure and dead chicken processing facilities
(1) Existing problems: Many chicken farms use manure scrapers to remove manure, which not only takes a long time (about 45 minutes each time), but also twists the manure scraper back and forth, and the chicken manure becomes very thin and difficult to handle; dead chickens There is no uniform standard for treatment and lack of supporting treatment facilities.(Maybe you are interested in chicken manure organic fertilizer pellet making plant for sale)
(2) Solution: At present, some chicken farms make full use of the thermal energy of the chicken coop to dry the chicken manure to a certain extent before cleaning it, so that it will not cause environmental problems. Some companies are considering investing in biogas power generation equipment, but biogas power generation is not suitable for all companies. Everyone should do what they can.
If there is no project funding support, do not invest easily, because the cost of integrating biogas power generation into the national grid is very high and the electricity price is controlled by the state , It is not cost-effective in terms of economic benefits. In some countries such as Japan, chicken manure is generally processed by natural composting, which is simple and feasible. At present, most chicken farms deal with dead chickens by burning or burying them deeply. If the measures are not in place, it will cause environmental pollution. In some places, we are currently trying to make dead chickens into meat pellets for fish feed, pig feed, etc. A direction worth exploring.
If you have the following questions, welcome to consult Richi Machinery: