7 feeding and management stages of chicken raising in winter
It is said that chickens are often sick in winter, the feed ratio is high, ventilation and heat preservation are contradictory to each other. If you want to raise chickens in the most challenging season, if you want to make money, then look at how to raise chickens. Want to raise chickens well. , The first task is to strengthen the defense and resistance of the chickens, especially at the age of 1-21 days, the state of the chickens is very important.
How to raise chickens, the premise is to reach the following three points:
1. Ensure that the body weight of the broilers on the 20th day reaches the standard, about 2 kg, and the uniformity is good.
2. The respiratory tract is mild, and only a few chickens throw their noses without coughing.
3. Stool softness is moderate, not dry, not broken, and moderate urate.
If the above three points of raising chickens are not met and you want to make money, the later management will be much more difficult!
The feeding and management of broiler chickens at the age of 1-20 days can be divided into 7 stages. Each stage has different feeding and management tasks, and each stage has key tasks.
Phase 1: Two days before chicken intake (2 hours before chicken intake)
1. Repeatedly raise and lower the temperature two days before entering the chicken: heat the chicken coop, increase to 34 degrees Celsius, keep it for four hours, then reduce to 30 degrees Celsius, then increase the temperature to 34 degrees Celsius, keep it for five hours, touch the column and net The frame and net are warm, and then cool down to 30 degrees Celsius to 2 hours before the chicks. Sprinkle water on the ground from time to time, preferably hot water.
2. 2 hours before entering the chicks, spray the top of the brooding house, walls, aisles, and the chicken house with a high-pressure water gun to 36 degrees Celsius. After the chicken nets are dry, spray again.
3. Sprinkle the opening material on the opening plate or opening cloth, clean and cool water (water temperature of about 20 degrees Celsius) in the water line, and sufficient opening cloth.
Phase 2: Admission for 1 hour
Release the chicken from the chicken box as soon as possible, hit the post, or the ceiling or hit the metal object, so that the chicken can move as far as possible to eat and drink.
Weak chicks have slightly higher temperature requirements. According to the chicken body before the age of 20 days, the body temperature regulation center is not sound, and the outside temperature must be used. The height of the thermometer should be the same height as the chicken back or slightly higher.
Phase 3: Admission 1-24 hours
When the chickens have eaten food for five hours, touch the crops by hand. 30% of the crops are moderately soft. If it is less than 30%, increase the opening tray to allow the chickens to eat and drink water. For 10 hours, touch the crops by hand, 60% of the chicken crops are moderately soft, 20 hours, touch the crops by hand, 90% of the chicken crops are moderately soft, 24 hours, 96% of the chicken crops are soft Moderate. In these 24 hours, let the chickens "full load" to eat and drink enough to lay the foundation for breeding.
Phase 4: Admission for 2-7 days
For these six days, the humidity should be around 60% and the temperature should drop by 0.3 degrees Celsius every day. Generally, open the window for ventilation at the age of three days, but ensure that the air cannot blow directly into the flock. Use good multi-dimensional drinking water for 3 days before, during and after epidemic prevention to reduce stress.
Phase 5: Housekeeping for 8-10 days
Starting from the eighth day, start to control the feed, wait for the chickens to eat up the feed and add the feed when the mouth taps the feeder.
Phase 6: 10-15 days in the house
At this stage, the respiratory tract morbidity is relatively high. If the number of chickens throwing their noses increases, use Chinese medicine and mycoplasma medicine for four days. At this stage, chicken flocks are prone to irregular or thin feces with water around them, yellow and white dung, chicken dung (sugar chicken dung or oily chicken dung) increased and air bubbles. If this happens, the intestine must be the same as E. coli. Have.
Phase Seven: 16-20 days in the house
If the Newcastle disease is prevented for 21 days, the effect of selecting Chinese medicine products that are indeed effective for both influenza and respiratory bronchogenic viruses is selected at this stage. At this stage, ventilation is gradually strengthened. Although the temperature is low in winter, the minimum ventilation must be maintained. A time control device can be selected to control the fan to ensure sufficient oxygen in the chicken house for the chicks.
If you have the following questions, welcome to consult Richi Machinery: