Raw material of "non-grain feed" for pigs
1. Pasture: Cut grasses such as alfalfa, clover, and skewer grass into a length of about 1 cm, and then put them in a large pot or a large tank and other containers, add a small amount of water and place them in a sunny place. Fermentation can be fed to pigs after 7-8 days of fermentation.
2. Chicken manure: adjust the humidity of the chicken manure, knead it into a ball, loosen it, put it in a plastic bag and seal it for fermentation. When the temperature is above 20℃, fermentation for 3 to 4 days can replace 30% of the pig feed. Come to feed the pigs.
3. Silkworm sand: dry and crush the silkworm sand, soak it in clean water for 2 hours, and mix it with feed to feed pigs at a ratio of 20% after softening. The effect is better.
4. Leaves: The leaves of apricot, locust, mesquite, albizia and pine needles are sun-dried and processed into powder and mixed in the pig feed, which accounts for about 15% of the diet, which can reduce the feed cost by 10% to 15%.
5. Polygonum multiflorum: The rhizome of Polygonum multiflorum is chopped up, dried and fried, crushed into powder, and about 1% is added to the feed, which can increase the fattening effect of pigs in advance.
6. Soybean leaves: pick up the leaves and mix them into the feed during the waxy yellow period of the soybean pods to feed the pigs. The mixing amount is 30%, which can reduce the feed cost by 25%.
7. Peanut by-products: the peanut shells, vines and leaves are dried and processed into powder, which is mixed in the feed and fed to the pigs. The dosage is 25% to 30% of the diet.
8. Corncob flour: Corncob is processed into flour, and the effect of feeding pigs is very good. Generally, the mixing amount is 20%.
9. Sunflower feed: Sunflower stalks, seed hulls and flower pans are dried and crushed into the feed. Pigs not only grow fast, but also love to eat.
10. Aquatic feed: mainly refers to water lotus, water hyacinth, water peanut and water duckweed, etc. These four feeds often have parasite eggs or intermediate hosts of parasites, and they should be fed to pigs after being cooked.
If you have the following questions, welcome to consult Richi Machinery: