Construction technology and facility configuration of large-scale pig farm
Factory pig raising requires advanced, reasonable and practical design of the production workshop process. Large-scale pig farms usually have single-row and double-row pig houses. The two-row closed type is the main type, and it varies from group to group. The architectural design parameters of the pig house are proposed as follows:
(1) Pig house specifications: depth 8-8.5 meters, spaced 3-4 meters apart, 50-70 meters long (depending on the terrain), and the edge (dripping water) height is 3.2-3.5 meters.
(2) The roof style of the pig house: most of them are herringbone or flat top. The herringbone is made of wood or cement reinforced concrete roof truss, and the roof is covered with tiles. Under the tiles is a layer of linoleum and a mat or fiberboard. The flat roof is poured with reinforced concrete and must be kept warm and leak-proof. Newly built units can also adopt light steel structure activity workshops, which are economical and durable.
(3) Walls: east and west gables, south and north walls, and pigsty partition walls in the house: within 1.2 meters high, it is a solid brick wall, and the upper part is a hollow brick wall. Intensive pig raising can also be used to build half walls for breeding pigs and finished pigs, with curtains on top.
(4) Door and window design: The north and south walls of the intensive pig farming are equipped with moving windows, the specification is 1.5 meters wide and 1.2 meters high, and it is also possible to set up a half wall without windows. It is best to have floor windows on the north and south walls of each house, with a specification of 0.5 meters in length and 0.2 meters in width. The area of windows and doors can refer to the daylighting coefficient standard, that is, the effective daylighting area of the windows and doors of the breeding house should account for 8.5-10% of the total area of the house. , The fat pig house should account for 7-8.5%.
(5) Door: Set two east and west doors, 1.4 meters wide and 2 meters high. The gate of Zhulantong Stadium is 0.6 meters wide and 1.2 meters high.
(6) Walkway: Generally there are three walkways, one in the middle (1 meter) and one on each side (0.8 meters).
(7) Sports field: Intensive pig raising generally does not have a sports field, but based on experience, it is better to set up a sports field in the empty breeding and fattening houses. The sports field and the pig house have the same width and 2-3 meters in length.
(8) Pig pen: There is a 60-80cm slatted floor, an underground ditch is set below, and the automatic drinking fountain is installed at a height of 40-60cm from the slatted floor.
Only with standardized management and the use of modern technology can we be invincible in the pig industry, maximize corporate profits, and ensure product quality.
【More info about pig farm】