What is the heat load used in the process of animal feed production and pelleting?
The quality of pellet feed is good or bad, and modulation plays a big role. In the plasmid process, different ingredients correspond to different steam parameters. This is the so-called thermal load.
1. Heat sensitive feed uses low-pressure water vapor, the temperature is generally lower than 77 ℃;
2. Urea-containing feed adopts high-pressure steam, the temperature is lower than 82.5℃;
3. Molasses feed uses high-pressure steam, the temperature is 58-75℃;
4. High-protein feed uses high-pressure steam, the temperature is 60-77℃;
5. High-starch feed mainly made of grains uses low-pressure steam and the temperature is 82-93℃;
6. Complete cattle feed uses high-pressure steam, and the temperature is lower than 78℃.