What are the Service Conditions of Wet Type Fish Feed Extruder Machine?
1. Wet extruders for fish food should be installed in buildings or open shed; environment temperature is 5℃～40℃.
2. Process technology should match the equipments in the extruding line.
3. Working voltage should be stable and deviation is less than ± 5%.
4. Supplied steam pressure and temperature should meet the requirements of the specification.
5. The fineness of materials must meet the following standard: die hole φ2.0～φ2.5, 95% of materials over 100 mesh sieve, 100% over 80mesh sieve; die hole φ3.0～φ3.5, 95% of materials over 80 mesh sieve, 100% over 60 mesh sieve; die hole over φ3.5, 100% materials over 60 mesh sieve. Extruder cannot be boot up if it fails to meet such requirements.