The correct use of the ring die of the animal feed pellet machine can extend the life of the ring die
1. Regular maintenance of the animal feed pellet mill machine
(1) Because the animal feed pellet milling machine is the main equipment of the animal feed pellet making plant, the manufacturer should first perform daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance work on the host to ensure that the feed pellet processing machine maintains a good, stable, and non-jittering working condition. If the equipment is faulty or some vulnerable Parts wear, especially the beating wear of the transmission wheel and main shaft, should be repaired and replaced in time to ensure the normal use of the concentric circles of the ring die.
(2) Install an iron suction device at the feed entrance to prevent metal foreign objects from falling into the pelleting chamber, causing serious damage and cracking of the ring die.
(3) When installing the ring die, check the drive key, hoop, wear-resistant bushing ring of the drive wheel, the wear-resistant bushing at both ends of the pressure roller shaft, the adjusting wheel, the feeding scraper, and the cutting knife in the granulating chamber. The worn parts should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the pellet machine. If the hoop wear cannot hold the ring die tightly, the vibration of the pellet machine will increase, which will seriously affect the service life of the ring die and even crack the ring die. It should be replaced in time. In addition, the wear of the feeding scraper will reduce the output of the ring die animal feed pellet making machine.
2. Ring die maintenance
(1) Due to the different types of feed produced, which involve the difference in ring die material, opening rate, inner cone hole, die hole effective length and pressure relief hole design, it is necessary to find a company with advanced professional technology to combine feed raw materials and actual conditions. Design and customize ring molds with different processes to ensure the maximum use value of ring dies.
(2) When using a new ring die for prawn material, it must be replaced with a new pressure roller processed by concentric grinding.
(3) The gap between the pressure roller and the ring die must be controlled between 0.1-0.3mm. Do not let the eccentric pressure roller touch the surface of the ring die or the gap on one side is too large. This is a size that is not easy to detect with the naked eye and installation. In order to avoid increased wear of the ring die and pressure roller or no discharge.
(4) When the animal poultry livestock sheep feed pellet machine is started, the feeding amount must be from low speed to high speed. Do not run at high speed at the beginning, which may cause damage to the ring die and feed pellet mill machine or blockage of the ring die due to sudden overload.
3. Maintenance of ring die
(1) When the ring die is not used for a period of time, the original feed should be squeezed out with non-corrosive oil, otherwise, the heat of the ring die will dry and harden the feed originally left in the die hole, resulting in the following conditions:
①When starting to run, the die hole is blocked and the material cannot be squeezed out;
②At the beginning of production, the ring die is subjected to high stress and its strength is weakened, which may cause the ring die to crack;
③ Part of the die hole is blocked, the output is reduced, and the benefit is reduced.
(2) After the ring die has been used for a period of time, check whether there is a local protruding part on the inner surface of the ring die. If this phenomenon occurs, use a polishing machine to grind off the protruding part to ensure the output of the ring die and the service life of the pressure roller .
(3) If the die hole is blocked and the material cannot be discharged, it can be re-granulated after being soaked in oil or boiled in oil. If it is still unable to granulate, the blocked material can be drilled out with an electric drill, and then used after grinding and polishing with oily material and fine sand.
(4) When loading and unloading the ring die, do not use a hammer or other hard steel tools to beat the surface of the ring die.
(5) A record of each shift of the ring die should be made so as to accurately count the actual service life of the ring die.
(6) The ring die must be stored in a dry and clean place. If it is stored in a damp place, the die hole will be corroded, which will reduce the service life of the ring die or will not discharge the material.
4. Analysis of the reasons for broken die (generally small enterprises choose continuous casting billet will cause broken die):
(1)The wear of the matching surface of the transmission wheel causes the ring die to crack.
(2)The ring die is cracked due to wear or deformation of the die liner.
(3) The drive key is worn and the ring die is hit and cracked.
(4)The poor effect of the iron removing device makes the working surface of the ring die have metal object indentation, which causes the ring die to crack.
(5) The gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too small, causing the ring die to crack.
(6)Short compression ratio and small aperture fish material mold, the user requires no pressure relief holes, causing the ring die to crack.
5. Summary of pelletizing technology for different feed materials
With the popularization and application of pellet feed in livestock and poultry, aquaculture and other emerging industries, such as compound fertilizer, hops, chrysanthemum, wood chips, peanut shells, cottonseed meal, etc., more and more units use ring die feed pellet mills. Different formulas and regional differences, users have different requirements for pellet feed. Each animal feed mill plant requires good pellet quality and highest pelleting efficiency for the pellet feed it produces.
Due to the different feed formulas, the choice of ring die parameters when suppressing these pellet feeds is also different. The parameters are mainly reflected in the selection of material, hole diameter, hole shape, aspect ratio, and hole ratio. The choice of ring die parameters must be determined according to the chemical components and physical properties of various raw materials that make up the feed formula. The chemical components of the raw materials mainly include protein, starch, fat, cellulose, etc. The physical properties of raw materials mainly include pellet size, moisture, and capacity.
(1)Livestock feed and poultry feed mainly contains wheat and corn, with high starch content and low fiber content. It is a high starch feed. The pressing of this type of feed must ensure that the starch is fully gelatinized to reach high temperature and processing conditions. The thickness of the ring die is generally thick, and the aperture The range is wide, and the aspect ratio is generally between 1:8-1:10. Broilers feed and ducks feed are high-energy feeds with high fat content and easy pelleting. Generally, the length and diameter are relatively large, ranging from 1:10 to 1:13.
(2)Aquatic feed mainly includes fish feed, shrimp feed,crab feed, turtle feed, etc. The crude fiber content in fish feed is relatively high, while the crude fiber content in shrimp feed and turtle feed is relatively low and the protein content is high, which is a high protein feed. Aquatic feed require long stabilization time, uniform diameter and regular length of pellets in water. This requires fine particle size and high maturity when pelleting materials, using pre-curing and post-curing processes. The aperture of the ring die used for fish feed is generally between θ1.5-θ3.5, and the length-to-diameter ratio range is generally between 1:10 and 1:12. The diameter of the ring die used for shrimp feed ranges from θ1.5 to θ2.5, and the ratio of length to diameter is between 1:11 and 1:20. The ring die used for turtle feed has a large aperture, ranging from θ3 to θ8. Due to the high protein content, the aspect ratio ranges from 1:12 to 1:20. The specific parameters of the aspect ratio must be selected according to the formula. Nutrition indicators and user requirements to determine. At the same time, the design of the hole shape of the die hole does not use stepped holes as far as possible under the conditions of strength permitting to ensure that the cut pellets are neat in length and consistent in diameter.
The compound fertilizer formula mainly consists of inorganic fertilizer, organic fertilizer, minerals, etc. The inorganic fertilizer in compound fertilizer, such as urea, is more corrosive to the ring die, while the minerals wear off the ring die hole and the inner cone hole, and the extrusion force Larger. The hole diameter of the compound fertilizer ring die is generally larger, ranging from θ3 to θ6. Because the friction coefficient of the large die hole is difficult to discharge, the long diameter is relatively small, generally between 1:4 and 1:6. Contains bacteria, the temperature should not exceed 50 degrees-60 degrees, otherwise it is easy to kill the vaccine. Therefore, compound fertilizer requires a lower granulation temperature, and generally the wall thickness of the ring die is thinner. Because compound fertilizer wears severely to the ring die hole, the requirement on the aperture is not strict. Generally, the ring die is scrapped when the pressure roller gap cannot be adjusted. Therefore, the length of the stepped hole ensures the aspect ratio and improves the final service life of the ring die.
Hops have a high content of coarse dimension and contain bacteria, and the temperature generally cannot exceed 50 degrees. Therefore, the wall thickness of the ring die for pressing hops is relatively thin, and the length and diameter are relatively short, generally about 1:5, and the pellet diameter is larger,between θ5—θ6.
Peanut hulls, cottonseed meal, and wood chips contain a large amount of coarse brazing, the content of coarse brazing is more than 20%, the oil content is less, the friction resistance of the material through the die hole is large, the granulating performance is poor, and the hardness of the particles is relatively high. Low, generally difficult to meet the requirements for forming, the particle diameter is large, generally between θ6-θ8, the aspect ratio is generally about 1:4-1:6. Because this type of feed has a small bulk density and a large die hole diameter, the outer circle of the die hole area must be sealed with tape before pelleting, so that the material can be fully filled into the die hole and then formed, and then the tape is torn off.
For the pelleting of various materials, we must not follow the dogma. The correct ring die parameters and operating conditions must be selected according to the characteristics of the material and the specific characteristics of each animal feed mill factory, and the local conditions can be adjusted to produce high-quality feed pellets.Get The Quotation and Video.