Problems in the ventilation of standardized chicken coops
Ventilation is very important in standardized chicken farms. At present, standardized chicken houses are mostly closed breeding to ensure that the air in the chicken houses is fresh, there is enough oxygen, and harmful gases, humidity, dust are discharged, and the environment in the house is kept clean and ventilated. System settings are the most important. The correct use and control of the ventilation system is also the most critical and cannot be ignored.
Now RICHI will briefly introduce the relevant technical links and existing problems of ventilation control:
1. Slow wind speed, poor cooling effect
(1) There are obstructions in the air duct to block the wind;
(2) The size of the tuyere is different or the tuyere is too high and the wind speed is slow;
(3) The tuyere, fan blades, and shutters are dusty and unclean, and the shutters cannot be opened properly. Small angles will affect the wind speed;
(4) The fan is rusty and does not work well, and the belt is too loose to reach the required power;
(5) The chicken house is too long, the fan is set too little or too small, and the wind is insufficient;
(6) Open side air vents or air leakage during longitudinal ventilation will affect the wind speed without cooling;
(7) The inlet wind speed of the tuyere is lower than the required wind speed and no negative pressure can be formed. Should be kept above 4m/s.
2. The chicken coop is stuffy
(1) There are many fans, small openings, less air intake, and more air discharge. The air inlet ratio is less than 2:1, the negative pressure is high, oxygen is lacking, and the chicken house is stuffy. The wind speed is fast, and the chicken is susceptible to cold.
(2) In particular, the front end has less air intake, resulting in a dullness in the windless zone.
(3) Note that the area of the tuyere must match the area of the fan. Ensure the air outlet area: fan area=3:1. An air outlet at the front end.
3. Large temperature difference between the upper and lower sides of the chicken house
(1) The outside of the house is cold and enters into the cool breeze. The air vent is large and the wind drops quickly. In addition, the chicken house is too long, the number of fans is small, and the wind is insufficient.
(2) It can reduce the tuyere surface to prevent the wind from sinking, especially reducing the area of the end tuyere, so that the wind speed can be accelerated and discharged as soon as possible.
(3) The length of the chicken house is controlled within 120m. You can also add a booster fan in the middle of the house.
4. Setting of side fan
(1) The side fan is used for heat preservation and ventilation, and the standard chicken house should be installed.
(2) To prevent cold stress from excessive ventilation at the stage of chicks.
(3) If the chicken house is small and the ventilation is handled properly, you can also consider not installing side fans. You can install the small fans between the longitudinal fans. It is also possible to open the small fans with side air outlets and adopt transitional ventilation during the chicken hours. , The brooding period requires a small air volume, which can be blocked.
(4) To prevent catching cold, there is a certain risk if it is not handled properly.
5. How to cool down in summer?
The ambient temperature is too high, and the water temperature is too high, making it difficult to cool down. You can adopt precipitation temperature, sun protection, and ice bricks to cool down if necessary.
6. The relationship between body temperature, humidity and wind speed
Humidity and wind speed are very important in cooling. High humidity and slow wind speed affect heat dissipation, so there must be enough wind speed to cool down. If it reaches 2m/s, it can drop above 6℃ in the house. To lower the temperature, the humidity should be lowered. For example, lowering the humidity by 10% can lower the body temperature by 1°C. An increase of 10% is equivalent to an increase of 1°C. Therefore, pay attention to the adjustment of temperature, humidity, and wind speed, and be flexible. Big chickens must have low humidity, no more than 60%.
[More info about chicken feed]Get The Quotation and Video.