Feed formula for beef cattle breeding in farm
1. Cattle feed formula in farm
(1) The formula of concentrated feed for feeder cattle weighing more than 400 kg is: corn 65%, bean cake 5%, cottonseed cake 15%, bran 11,5%, bone meal 1%. Table salt 1%, baking soda 1%, fragrance 0.5%.
(2) The feed formula for young cattle weighing more than 250 kg is: corn 60% and bean cake 10%. Cottonseed cake 20%, bran 5.5%, bone meal 1.5%, table salt 1%, baking soda 1%, flavoring agent 1%.
Coarse fodder is mainly combined with silage corn stalks, beer stalks and white stalks. The silage corn stalks used are mainly the green stalks and green leaf corn stalks that are harvested in autumn and are harvested in time for large-scale silage. Feed throughout the year. It is served with beer in summer and white in winter.
2. Feed amount
According to the different ages of cattle, fattening methods can be divided into:
(1) Fattening young cattle. The fattening time is 6 to 8 months.
(2) Fattening feeder cattle. Fattening time is 4 to 5 months.
Feed amount can be roughly divided into three stages of breeding:
① The first stage is 7 to 15 days. At this time, the newly purchased cattle will experience fatigue and unsuitability to the environment due to long-distance transportation and stress. This stage is the recovery period. Mainly training cattle. Do not feed concentrate at the beginning. First feed high-quality grass, dry grass, wheat straw, peanut seedlings, etc., drink clear water, and then mix in silage or ammoniated feed, gluten, etc. Let the cows be hungry for 1 to 2 days before feeding them with concentrate.
②The second stage is 15-20 days, which is the transition period. After the recovery period of the previous stage, the cattle have basically adapted to the breeding conditions of the new environment. At this time, the feed amount of concentrate can be increased. Generally, the concentrate is fed at 0.8% of body weight. 1.6 kg of concentrate is sufficient for 200 kg of cattle. There is no limit on the amount of coarse fodder. Feed for several days. Gradually increase the proportion of concentrate after adaptation. At the end of the transition period, Feed can account for 40% to 50% of the diet.
③The third stage is 110 to 120 days, which is a fast fattening period. The proportion of concentrated feed in the diet during this period is: 55%-60% for 1-20 days, 65%-70% for 21-50 days, 75% for 51-90 days, and 80% for 90-120 days ~85%.
3. Feeding method
(1) For the convenience of operation and management, the feeding method is generally adopted twice a day, at 5 am and 5 pm in winter and spring, and 4:30 am and 5 pm in summer and autumn. The daily feeding time is generally 30 ~40 minutes, feed water once at noon in summer. Make the rumination time not less than 8 hours.
(2) Within 2 to 3 days after the ration is changed, the breeder should observe the cattle's feeding situation and the number of ruminations, and deal with it in time if any abnormal situation is found.
(3) At the same time, concentrate should be added according to the feeding stage. The method of processing the forage is: soak it with clean water before feeding, until it is held in the hand and formed into a ball, then fall to the ground. First spread the silage corn stalks evenly on the concrete floor about 15 cm thick, then evenly disperse the soaked concentrate on the surface, sprinkle 5cm thick fermented material on it, and finally cover it with a plastic sheet for fermentation, usually 3 hours in summer. After 12 hours in winter, you can mix well and feed. This kind of forage is soft and fragrant, and cows especially like to eat it without leaving any residue, and then drink clear water.
This article is about cattle feed.You can directly consult Richi Machinery for more questions about"what is needed for production of cattle feed""cattle feed plant cost"" feed mills for cattles cows""homemade cattle feed""how to make cattle feed from maize",please continue to follow Richi Machinery official website:https://www.richimachinery.com/,or contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Whatsapp/Cel: +86 185 7410 3366