Analysis and elimination of common failures of feed mixers in complete animal feed pellet production line
The animal feed mixer plays a pivotal role in animal feed pellet production line. It can be said that no matter how advanced the feed processing technology is, if the batching system leaves the feed mixer machine, it will be meaningless. Therefore, the quality of the mixing machine is directly related to the survival of the animal feed mill plant.
So what are the factors that determine the quality of the blend? It is mainly mixing uniformity, so what are the factors that affect mixing uniformity? The first is the structure of the feed mixing machine; the second is the leakage; the third is the mixing time; the fourth is the residue; the fifth is the raw material composition.
1. The structure of the hot sale feed mixer machine
The fodder mixing machine is composed of a casing, a rotor, a discharge door, and a motor. The structure of its rotor determines the principle of mixing. The different mixers produced by our company in different periods can fully illustrate this point. The first is HJJ type, whose rotor structure is inner and outer reverse double helix, and its mixing principle is material convection. Then there is the SLHY type. In addition to convection, the rotor of this model also incorporates the principle of turning. The structure of the spiral ribbon is a reverse single spiral. Besides, the dual-shaft paddle mixer, which is currently the most popular among users in China, changes the previous mixing principle; it is directly rotated by the blades of different angles on the two main shafts. Under the action, the materials are scattered and mixed overlappingly, which enables the materials to be completely mixed more fully and effectively, thereby greatly improving the uniformity of mixing. The CV value ranges from ≤10% of HJJ to ≤7% of SLHY to ≤5% of biaxial, which fully shows that the structure is the key to changing the uniformity.
Richi Machinery powder feed mixing machine for animal feed:
1.SLHY Horizontal single shaft double ribbon mixer(250KG/BATCH)
2.SLHJ single-shaft 500kg/batch animal feed mixer(500KG/BATCH)
3.SLHSJ Animal Feed Double Shaft Mixer(500KG/BATCH)
4.SLHJ Stainless Steel Feed Mixer(1000KG/BATCH)
5.SLHY Farms Used Animal Feed Mixing Machine(1500KG/BATCH)
6.SLHY Big capacity feed mixer(2000KG/BATCH)
2. Leakage of the mixer
Because the animal feed mill mixer is a device for sealing and mixing the materials precisely prepared by the batching scale. Therefore, leakage during mixing will directly reduce the uniformity of mixing. Change the feed formula, so the leakage problem is the enemy of the mixer. However, due to the frequent door opening and closing of the mixer and the fineness of the material, the mixer leaks frequently in the animal feed making plant.
So what are the factors that cause the mixer to leak? To solve this problem, we should first understand the structure of the discharge gate.
When the door is mixed, the sealing strip should be close to the periphery of the discharge door. The opening and closing of the discharge door is mainly realized by the cylinder through the linkage mechanism (sometimes customized as an electric push rod by the customer). The pressure of the cylinder must be large enough or the discharge door cannot achieve the sealing effect, resulting in material leakage.
The leakage of the mixer machine for animal feed is caused by the following factors:
(1) The sealing strip is not tightly sealed
Remedy: readjust or reinstall
(2) Damaged sealing strip
Remedy: replace the sealing strip
(3) Material accumulation on one side of the discharge door
Elimination method: clean up the accumulated material
(4) The air pressure of the cylinder is not enough
Elimination method: adjust pressure ≥ 0.63MPa
(5) The connecting parts of the discharge gate linkage mechanism are worn out
Remedy: Replace the relevant wear parts
(6) The position of the travel switch is wrong (electric)
Remedy: adjust the position of the travel switch
(7) Discharge door shift
Elimination method: adjust and fix
(8) The strut shift
Elimination method: adjust the position of the support rod and close the discharge door tightly
3. Mixing time
The mixing time is mainly determined by the manufacturer based on different materials, and the time given in the company's product manual is only a reference time.
4. Residual amount of feed mixer
The residue of the feed powder mixer refers to the part of the mixer that remains inside the body after discharge. This part of the material is mainly determined by the gap between the rotor and the slot and the size of the discharge door. This is mainly dependent on the manufacturing quality and maintenance. It's more difficult to get up. As a user manufacturer, of course, I hope that the less the better. It is inevitable as a production unit. Many countries have regulations on this. For example, China's regulations are ≤2' (the raw material is corn, and the particle size is φ2).
5. Maintenance of the mixer for feed making plant
(1) The discharge door mechanism should maintain flexible movement, and the equipment dust should be removed frequently.
(2) Each bearing should be replaced with grease regularly, and the grease should be sodium-based grease.
(3) The drive chain should be brushed with 30# mechanical oil, and the chain should be cleaned regularly.
(4) Cycloidal pin wheel reducer has been injected with sodium-based grease when it leaves the factory. Customers should be careful not to add additional mechanical oil when using it. The grease should be replaced after 1000 hours of operation.
(5) The oil mist on the pneumatic connecting parts should be added in time, the oil mist should be sewing machine oil or transformer oil, and the water collection cup should be drained frequently.
(6) Frequently check whether the discharge door is leaking.
(7) If there is any foreign matter in the mixer, it should be shut down immediately to remove it.
6. Customers are searching for these keywords about the mixer machine for feed production line