What should I do if the ingredients are incorrect, the ingredients of the premix, and the incorrect delivery?
(1) The production plan is large, chaotic, heavy workload, efficiency is pursued, quality is neglected;
(2) New employees are on the job, lack of training, unclear understanding of small materials, lack of quality awareness, lack of sense of responsibility;
(3) The quality control supervision service is not in place, and the blind spots and blind spots of quality control;
(4) Raw material chain warehouse (the material level device is not in place or human error), and the ingredients are distorted;
(5) Input errors in formula execution, not paying attention to accidents, and concealing the truth.
(1) Choose candidates with strong executive power and sense of responsibility: stable candidates, timely training, improve quality awareness, concealing and not reporting major quality accidents, and not tolerating;
(2) Strengthen supervision and increase the frequency of random inspections (without supervision, there will be no execution);
(3) Strengthen process management (do things right): check, record, rectify, execute, and review.
(4) Set up warehouse workers to manually control batching errors.