What should I do if there is corn shreds or other feed mixed in the concentrate feed?
(1) Mixer leaks or artificially discharges materials prematurely (mostly in continuous production of batches after the production of concentrated materials)
(2) Residues of corn silo or finished product silo or raw material itself (germ meal residual corn)
(3) The conveying equipment is not cleaned up during the alternate production of varieties (mostly in continuous production of concentrated feed after the production of compound feed)
(1) Regularly overhaul and maintain the equipment;
(2) Equipment cleaning during alternate production of products;
(3) Attention to details when purchasing raw materials (color, smell, taste, impurities, processing technology);
(4) It is necessary to strictly prevent the cross-storage of raw materials and install warehouse workers;
(5) The packing worker conducts final inspection on the product.