Why are the feed pellets uneven in length and diameter?
(1) Equipment reasons (ring die, animal feed crusher, cutter orientation)
(2) Human operation problems (poor operation skills, unreasonable equipment adjustments)
(3) Man-made product specifications are unclear, and production is fuzzy and confused (ring die, grading screen requirements).
(1) Trim the guide hole of the ring die and update the ring die in time (depending on the aperture wear);
(2) Correctly adjust the cutter position;
(3) Adjust the appropriate clearance of the crusher;
(4) Clarify product specification requirements, process parameter requirements, and produce according to standards;
(5) The initial inspection of the animal feed pellet making machine and the final inspection of the packing personnel.