How to maintain and repair the ultra-fine pulverizer？
(1) The main wearing parts of the crusher: flat teeth, round teeth, large and small grinding teeth. Flat teeth and round teeth are made of stainless steel, with good dynamic balance, and should be replaced if they are severely worn. The size of the self-made metal processing should be specifications, and the weight difference of each piece should not be more than 1 gram to avoid vibration damage to the bearing and the machine.
(2) Various sizes of screens of 0.6-12 mm. When replacing, the light side is down.
(3) The bearings are regularly filled with high-speed grease, and checked once every half a month. If serious wear is found, they should be replaced or repaired in time.
(4) Collision is strictly prohibited, and the inside and outside of the machine should be cleaned up for a long time and kept properly to prevent rust.
(5) If it is unable to work normally due to manufacturing reasons, the user can directly contact the manufacturer for free warranty.