Do I need to check the ultra-fine pulverizer before debugging?
Yes, you need to do the followings:
(1) For newly installed fish feed crushing equipment, when the ultra-fine pulverizer is in place and the smashing bin is connected, it is inevitable that foreign matter such as iron block, welding rod head, welding slag and so on will remain. Without turning on the fan and main motor, open the impurity removal baffle below the feed inlet to allow impurities and washing materials to be discharged from here. After the end, open the observation door of the ultrafine pulverizer to check whether there are impurities in the pulverizing disc, and whether there is any hidden danger of collision between the hammer knife and the gear ring.
(2) After the initial check that everything is normal, power on and start the equipment. Check the direction of rotation of all motors.
(3) Check and set the parameters of the two inverters of the feeding motor and the grading wheel motor of the superfine pulverizer, and check whether the adjustment of the air switch, contactor, thermal relay, and overcurrent relay corresponding to the motor is appropriate? Re-lock all the wires once again.
(4) Check whether the solenoid valve blows normally or not, and adjust the pulse width of the solenoid valve of the dust collector and the spray interval time.
(5) Check whether there is air leakage in the air shutter under the cyclone. You can put it on the interface with your hand or fine powder to see if it feels like sucking in. If necessary, seal it. After the above check everything is normal, prepare to produce with materials.