Commissioning of wet fish food extruder machine after the installation should be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the operation
1. Check the security and reliability of the fastener parts.
2. Bearing boxes and all reducers should always be lubricated; especially, lubrication oil level in the bearing box should always be reached the 2/3 of the oil label.
3. Check whether the gap between the cutter and the extrusion die is appropriate. The gap is advisable between 0.1～0.2mm.
4. Check whether there are any foreign matters in the conditioner cylinder body or not; if there is, remove it without delay.
5. Check whether the steam supply and water supply device are normal or not; steam pressure inside the conditioner should be 0.2～0.4MPa. Steam pressure in the threaded sleeve jacket should be 0.05 ~ 0.5MPa. Pressure fluctuations≤0.02Mpa. Steam pipe surfaces should be covered by insulation materials to prevent from burns and other injuries.
6. Twenty minutes after the boot up of main machines, stop and check if there is any looseness of all fasteners, oil leak of seals and other abnormal situation.
7. Start the feeding motor and conditioning motor respectively, free-load running to check the running direction and the presence of noise; by this moment, one should close the discharge gate first and then start the feeding motor if there are materials in the bins.
8. All machines parts should in normal condition after commissioning before official production, any abnormal situations should be eliminated in time.