What are the reasons for the quality problems of the pellet machine ring die?
The quality problems of the wood pellet machine ring die generally have the following reasons:
1) The fixing bolt is too short; the bolt quality problem and material (grade 8.8).
2) Fixed shackle is too long.
3) Dirt contained in the plug hole; ring die drive rim or hoop wear.
4) New and old ring dies and pressure rollers.
5) The pressure roller is adjusted too tightly.
6) The eccentric shaft adjusts the wrong direction.
7) Excessive open rate or wrong relief hole.
8) The ring die is installed obliquely.
9) The drive rim or feed rotating cone ring is not clean.
10) Excessive wear of the ring die.
11) The ring die continues to be overloaded.