How can feed mill factory effectively manage the storage of raw materials and finished products?
For many small feed mill plants, the storage of raw materials and the management of finished products are very simple. However, with the expansion of the scale of feed mill plants, the management of feed mills must be more formal. Let's take an animal feed mill plant in China as an example to talk about how to effectively manage the storage of raw materials and finished products in Animal Granule Feed Mills.
1. Storage and use of raw materials (storage and feeding workers)
(1) The principle of first in, first out.
(2) Grasp the quality of raw materials during use. Mainly the appearance inspection. Such as color, smell, freshness, etc.
(3) Cross contamination between raw materials. Put a raw material and clean it up to avoid contamination between different raw materials. (There are corn kernels in the concentrated feed, and miscellaneous meal in the pig feed).
(4) The crushing particle size of raw materials. Whether to crush is determined by whether the particle size of the raw material meets the production parameters. Such as corn gluten meal, soybean meal and so on.
2. Fill in the daily form (very important, it is recommended to be linked to the output salary)
(1) Grease addition proofreading table: It must be proofread for each type, and adjusted in time if there are big differences; it is recommended to switch to the weighing type. In addition, the heating time control of grease follows
(2) Uses temperature control instead. (Prevent oxidation caused by excessive heating).
(3) Small material preparation and addition form: each small material must be hung with a stack card, indicating the date of arrival, quantity, and production date;
(4) Requisition of small materials must be marked on the stack card each time;
(5) Written records are required for each dilution of small materials.
(6) It is recommended to use different bags for different types of small materials. For example, 510 uses choline, 511 uses red, and 513 uses white.
(7) Follow the principle of first matching first. That is, use the previous one first, then use the current one.
(8) Central control: comparison of raw material consumption. Focus on raw materials that are added in small amounts. Such as peanut meal, cotton meal, distillers grains, corn gluten meal.
(9) Timely adjustment for large differences. Unadjusted report area processing that causes product quality fluctuations. The high feed ratio in Feixian in July and August was largely due to inaccurate ingredients or uneven mixing. Production takes a lot of responsibility. Don't strive to be a formulator.
(10) Granulation: Pay attention to hardness, powder content, and particle length. Modulation time, granulation temperature and other production parameters in the photo zone.
(11) Check warehouse: Pay attention to the crushing size of raw materials and the powder content of finished products.
(12) The raw materials that are not used for 2 consecutive days are reported in time, and the quality control is notified in time. Otherwise, if the raw materials are deteriorated, the duty guards will be responsible.
(13) Packaging: Correspondence of woven bags and labels, and feedback on the quality of woven bags and labels.
(14) Appearance such as hardness, powder content, length and color of the particles.
(15) Spot check of finished product weight.
(16) Standardization of finished product sampling.
(17) Elimination of first and last packets. A pack of unqualified means that the whole is unqualified.
3. Traceability of raw materials and finished feed products
(1) The traceability of the finished product: the problematic finished product-the finished product pellet-when is it produced, and who is the customer for the goods.
①All finished products must have stack cards. Indicate the production date, quantity, and shifts (white and night shifts).
②If the goods are shipped while producing, the production date and shift (white and night shift) must be indicated on the invoice.
③All finished product stack cards must be stored for more than 3 months in order of date.
(2) Traceability of raw materials
①All raw materials must have stack cards. Indicate the date of arrival, supplier, quantity; daily use quantity, balance quantity.
②All raw materials are used in first-in first-out order.
③The raw material stack card must be stored for more than 3 months in order of date.
(3) Traceability of premix
①Small materials must have stack cards. Indicate the date of arrival, quantity, and production date; for daily use, the date and quantity (use, balance) must be marked on the stack card.
② Keep the small material stack card for more than 3 months. For reference.
③Small material formula sheet is submitted for accounting and storage.
④The use of small materials must also be based on the first-in first-out principle.
If you want to built one complete pellet production line in your country, pls send the inquiry to us. We will customized design according to your requirement.