Can dregs feed be fed to fish?
The use of dregs residues to feed fish is rich in nutrients, low in cost, and high in benefit. It is worth promoting and promoting, but the usage must be paid attention to.
1. Sake lees. It is a by-product of the wine industry. The nutritional value varies with different raw materials, with brewer's grains being the best. The vinasse has a strong fragrance, which can induce fish to eat and increase appetite. Distiller's grains can also be used to cultivate water, and the water quality is fat and stable. However, its dosage should not be too much (should be controlled below 15% of the total fish feed) to prevent hypoxia in the water, causing fish floating heads, or pan-tank death.
2. Soy sauce glutinous rice. Contains a small amount of salt, it must be mixed with other feeds, and the feed should account for about 10% of the total feed.
3. Starch grains. The main raw materials are mung beans, broad beans and corn. Fresh starch residue has high moisture content and high nutritional value, and can be directly used to feed fish. The dried corn residue after squeezing contains about 22% digestible protein, which is a good concentrate for fish.
4. Tofu residue. It is the main by-product of soy products factory. When fresh, the water content is 8.2%, the protein content is 2% to 5%, and the crude fiber is less. It can be used as an auxiliary feed for fish.
5. Beet residue. Fresh beet residue is rich in nutrients and has a slightly sweet taste. Fish love to eat it. It is very effective when used to feed fish.
6. Bagasse. Contains a lot of cellulose and less protein, but after fermentation, it can also be mixed with concentrated feed to feed fish.
【More related info about fish feed】Get The Quotation and Video.