How to formulate goose feed pellets?
How to formulate goose feed pellets?Goose is a common poultry with strong disease resistance and little pollution. The feed is mainly plant-based feed, with strong foraging activities. It can forage a large amount of natural plant-based feed and consume about 2kg of grass per day. Goslings can eat grass since the first day of life. If conditions permit, they should be grazed as much as possible. The captive in the house should be fed with high-quality forage. It can be fed with a combination of concentrate and forage, but it should also be grazed appropriately. Not only can reduce costs, the most important thing is to promote the growth and fattening of geese. Today we will introduce the formula feed for geese.
1. Principle of goose feed pellets formula:
(1) According to the different breeds, development stages and production purposes of geese, formulate appropriate feeding standards to meet the physiological needs of geese without causing nutrition waste.
(2) Based on local resources, on the premise of ensuring nutrients, reduce costs as much as possible, so that feeders get greater economic benefits.
(3) Choose palatability and a certain volume of raw materials to ensure that geese eat enough nutrients every time.
(4) A variety of raw materials are used to complement each other's nutrition.
(5) Control the amount of certain feed ingredients. If the legume hay powder is rich in protein, the dosage in the diet can be 15-30%. Feather meal, blood meal, etc. have high protein content, but low digestibility, and the addition amount should be below 5%.
(6) The quality of the selected raw materials is better, there is no mold and deterioration, and there is no contamination by pesticides.
2. Introduce several common feed formulas for geese at various stages:
(1) Feed formula for goose (0-4 weeks): straw biological feed 70%, bone meal 1%, bean cake 5%, fish meal 2.2%, corn meal 18%, bran 2.2%, table salt 0.3%, shell meal 1%.
(2) Feed formula for goose (4-7 weeks): straw biological feed 75%, bone meal 1%, soybean cake 5%, fish meal 3.1%, corn meal 15%, bran 3.5%, salt 0.4%, shell meal 2%.
(3) Feed formula for goose (7-10 weeks): straw biological feed 85%, bone meal 1%, bean cake 3%, fish meal 2.5%, corn meal 5%, bran 1%, table salt 0.5%, shell meal 2%.
3. Flow of goose feed pellets processing line
As a kind of poultry, the processing method of goose feed pellets and chicken feed pellets are basically the same, the difference is mainly in the granulation stage, because according to the processing technology and requirements of different poultry feed pellet mills, goose feed pellet size and chicken feed pellet size There is a difference. When choosing a granulator, it should be determined according to the actual required compression ratio. The processing process of goose feed pellets is as follows:
(1)RM Receiving & Precleaning System
(2) Grinding System
(3) Mixing System
The main equipment required in the goose poultry feed processing plant includes goose poultry food pellet mill, poultry goose feed grinding mixer, goose poultry feed hammer mill crusher, poultry feed pellet cooler, automatic packing machine, etc.
If you want to know how to process goose feed pellets according to the goose feed formula, please directly consult Richi Machinery.Email:email@example.com,Whatsapp/Cel: +86 185 7410 3366