What feed can turtle eat?
In the process of cultivating soft-shelled turtle, solving the problem of feed source is a headache for farmers. Then, how can we make soft-shelled turtle full and well eaten, while reducing breeding costs and improving economic efficiency of breeding? Today, RICHI will introduce some experience as follows:
1. Feeding. Wetlands can be used to raise earthworms or maggots to produce feed; rice fields and drainage ditches can also be used to eradicate weeds. In spring, moray eel and loach seedlings can be collected and put separately, and appropriate amounts of bran, bran, fish meal, etc. are often fed, and soft-shelled turtles eat in autumn. It can be gathered and fed during the period.
2. Entrapment. Use a black light lamp to trap insects. In summer and autumn, hang a black light lamp at 20 cm above the water surface of the turtle breeding pond. The insects trapped and killed every night can be used as feed; it can also be used during the growth of rice seedlings. Method: You can catch some insects and moths every night, collect them, and then feed them. The method is: use a basin that can hold water, fill some water first, and then set a kerosene lamp in the center of the basin to light it. Use the insects to attract light. To kill them, insects and moths must come at night when they see light, and they must fall into the water when they flutter the lights. They can be collected in the early morning.
3. Fishing. Use tools such as grilling nets to catch snails and mussels (to be shelled and mashed) and small fish and shrimps from ditches, weir ponds, reservoirs, and rice fields to feed them.
4. Internal organs. Collect visceral waste and blood from slaughtered pigs, sheep, and chickens, wash and chop them, and feed them.
5. Preparation. 30% flour, 30% wheat bran, 20% corn meal, 15% rice, 5% fish meal can be used, made into granules and then fed.
Two points should be paid attention to when using the above method: First, the feed should be appropriate, and the daily feed should be 14%~20% of the total amount of turtles. The feed should be divided into 3 times, and the feed should be eaten within 2 hours after feeding to prevent excess feed from rot and pollution. Water quality and frequent water changes; the second is to mix some sulfonamides in the feed every 15 days to prevent neck disease and bleeding.