Large poultry cattle feed mill factory euqipmens' installation and maintenance
In order to ensure the normal operation of the large animal pellet feed production line for poultry and cattle pellets, extend its service life, reduce failures, and improve economic efficiency, today Richi Machinery puts forward the following points for your reference.
1. Installation and debugging of animal poultry cattle feed processiing equipment
(1) Before installation, check whether the size of each installation foundation meets the requirements of the drawing according to the equipment plan and foundation plan. If there is any discrepancy, it should be repaired until the dimensions are correct before installation.
(2) The installer should be familiar with the installation requirements of each animal feed production equipment first, and construct in strict accordance with the technical requirements.
(3) The animal feed making equipment may be deformed, damaged or lost during transportation, so before installation, check and accept against the equipment list, and take corresponding measures to ensure that each equipment is in good condition before installation .
(4) Each poultry cattle feed manufacturing equipment should be numbered before entering the installation site, and the installation process card and schedule should be formulated. According to the requirements of the installation process sequence, the equipment should be transferred to the site for installation.
(5) Installation sequence: from top to bottom, first install the host equipment and rack in place, and then install the connecting pipes and electrical equipment.
(6) Tools required for installation: animal feed equipment and animal feed raw materials must be available.
(7) After installation, the rotating parts of the equipment must be flexible and free of jamming, bumping and impact. The connecting parts must be firm and sealed, and there must be no powder, air, or oil leakage.
(8) The installation of electrical animal feed making equipment should comply with relevant national regulations. The direction of each line should be clear, and there should be no electricity running or leakage. Wires and cables should have protective shells to prevent rats from biting.
(9) After all the animal feed mill equipment is installed, each stand-alone unit should be tested in an empty car, and can only be put into a load test in normal operation.
(10) Before the load test run, calibrate the electronic batching scale and packing scale to meet the specified accuracy.
(11) The load runs for 8 hours, and it can be delivered to the large animal cattle poultry feed mill factory for production and use after no fault.
2. Operation and use
(1) Before the feed processing equipment is operated, the personnel on duty at each post shall inspect the equipment.
① Whether foreign matter has fallen into the equipment; whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is jamming or bumping; whether the connecting parts are firm; whether there is powder leakage, air leakage, oil leakage, etc. If there is a fault, it should be eliminated in time.
② Whether each gear has lubricating oil; whether the transmission belt tension is appropriate; whether the hammer of the animal feed crusher machine, the die and the pressure roller of the granulator need to be replaced; whether the specifications of the screen meet the requirements.
(2) The staff on duty in the control room should master the daily production schedule and the storage of main and auxiliary materials in order to schedule production.
(3) Operation sequence
①Close the main power switch first, and then place the system switches to the working position.
②Turn on the sound signal switch to notify each staff member to enter the work position.
③After finishing all the preparations, the staff on duty in the control room determines the entry number of each material, assigns the three-way valves to the corresponding positions, first activates the dust removal fan, and then turns on the switches according to the processing sequence.
④The personnel on duty in the control room should always pay attention to the various signal lights on the simulation screen. If the batching warehouse sends out an empty or full warehouse signal, the relevant feeding personnel should be notified in time to operate the warehouse gate.
⑤The staff should call out the required material formula according to the production arrangement, and operate the computer and its auxiliary devices correctly.
⑥When operating the feed device of the crusher and granulator, ensure that the main motor works under the rated current without clogging.
⑦Various trace elements, vitamins, etc., are fed in proportionally and quantitatively from the additive inlet of the mixer. Each batch of materials is mixed by the mixer, and the input time is when each batch of materials just starts to be mixed. The room gives an input signal and puts in in time.
3. Maintenance and repair
(1) Carry out maintenance and maintenance according to the requirements of each equipment manual. If there is no special requirement, ZG-3 calcium-based lubricating oil is used for bearing lubricating oil, and HJ-60 mechanical oil is used for reducer lubricating oil. If the room temperature is lower than -10℃ in winter, HJ-20 mechanical oil is used.
(2) The large capacity animal poultry cattle feed plant equipments should be overhauled once in half a year and overhauled once in a year. During minor repairs, replace the lubricating oil, clean the bearings, and replace damaged parts.
(3) Adjust the belt tightness in time. When the feed processing machine is running, the belt must not be severely slipped.
(4) Vulnerable parts such as the hammer and sieve of the feed crusher equipment, the die and roller of the pelletizing system should be repaired, adjusted and replaced in time. The replacement, maintenance, and adjustment time depends on the productivity or product quality of the feed processing products. Generally, when the productivity is significantly reduced, and the particle forming rate and surface quality are not up to the requirements, they should be adjusted or replaced in time.
(5) After the hammer of the animal feed grinder for cattle and poultry is worn, it should be used in reverse or U-turn, and the original hammer arrangement must be maintained when turning. When the four corners are worn and new hammers need to be replaced, each group of new hammers should be weighed. The weight difference of each group of hammers should not exceed 5g. When installing, it must be assembled according to the hammer arrangement to avoid the crushing machine. shock.
(6) After using the electronic scale for half a year, it is necessary to check and calibrate its accuracy.
(7) After each shift, bean cake powder is used in the cavity of the pellet machine to flush out the residue in the die hole.
(8) The computer control room is always kept clean and quiet.
4. General faults and troubleshooting methods
(1) The cattle poultry feed crusher vibrates strongly and makes a lot of noise. The reason may be:
①The arrangement of the hammers is incorrect, and the hammers should be reinstalled according to the arrangement diagram of the hammers;
②Individual hammer pieces are stuck in the pin shaft and are not thrown away, and should be dealt with in time;
③If the fixing bolts of the animal feed grinding machine bearing seat are loose or the bearings are damaged, repair or replace them in time.
④ After the hammer of the poultry cattle chicken feed hammer mill crusher or the impeller of the self-contained fan is worn out, the balance of the rotor is destroyed. At this time, the relevant parts should be replaced in time.
If the inspection is not due to the above reasons, it may be that the weight difference between the two sets of hammers on the corresponding pin of the grinder rotor is too large, and the corresponding two sets of hammers should be re-selected so that the weight difference does not exceed 5g.
(2) Ash return from the feed port of the electic animal feed hammer mill grinder
Generally, due to the excessive feeding amount, the lifting capacity of the fan of the crusher is not enough, and the screen and the suction tube are blocked. At this time, the machine should be shut down in time to remove the accumulated material in the upper and lower chambers of the feed crusher screen, unblock the suction tube, and readjust the feed rate of the crusher.
(3) There is abnormal noise in the poultry cattle feed grinder
Generally, it is caused by a large hard object entering the crusher, or the parts in the machine fall off and the water flows in the crushing chamber. After discovering this situation, stop the machine immediately, check the crushing chamber and remove foreign objects.
(4) The finished batch particles are too coarse
Generally, the screen leaks due to holes or improper installation of the screen after the screen is worn or hit by foreign objects, or the screen is not tightly attached to the screen edge. Should be dealt with accordingly.
(5) The animal feed mixing equipment has poor fluidity and insufficient mixing uniformity
It may be due to the damage of the broken arch plate in the animal poultry cattle mixer or the loose transmission belt. Check the position of the broken arch plate or the tightness of the transmission belt in time.
(6) Excessive dust in the operating area
The main reason is that the mouth of the dust removal cloth bag is not tightly sealed, and the ports of the conveying pipe and the upper cover of the mixer are not tightly sealed, resulting in dust leakage. In addition, the fan shell, conveying pipe elbow, and suction pipe are also used for a period of time. There may be holes caused by abrasion and dust leakage. Therefore, if excessive dust is found, the above-mentioned parts should be checked and dealt with in time.
(7) Motor weakness and overheating
The lack of power of the motor may be due to an open circuit in one of the three-phase circuits of the motor, and the overheating of the motor may be due to a short circuit within the motor or long-term overload operation. At this time, stop the machine in time and ask the electrician to check the electrical equipment or adjust the workload.
(8) The poultry cattle animal feed pelletizer machine does not discharge the material. The reason may be:
①The feed inlet and agitator are blocked, and the blockage should be cleared in time;
②The die hole is blocked, the die hole should be opened;
③If the moisture content of the raw material is too high or too low, the amount of steam should be adjusted;
④The gap between the pressure mold and the pressure roller is too large, and the gap should be adjusted to meet the requirements.Get The Quotation and Video.