Feeding of raw materials in the animal feed plant production process
The main responsibility of the raw material feeder is to follow the instructions of the microcomputer in the microcomputer (control) room to input the raw materials needed for animal feed plant production into the designated equipment port in a timely, accurate, quality and quantity manner. The operation process and basic rules are as follows:
1. Arrive in advance to prepare. Must arrive at the production site 10 minutes before the scheduled working time. Attend the pre-class meeting carefully, understand and accept the task of feeding accurately; wear work clothes and labor protection equipment according to the regulations; check all the machines and equipment under the management of the post; do all the preparations before the formal feeding.
2. Confirm the warehouse number, instruction and hoist. Before feeding, you must contact the computer (control) room to confirm that the opened raw material warehouse number is correct, and get the feeding instruction of the computer room, and the material can be fed when the hoist is running normally.
3. Opening the bag, quality inspection, and feeding. Except for paper packaging, when unpacking, use scissors or a knife to disconnect the suture line from the corner of the packaging bag, open the bag, and place the untied sealing string in a fixed container. It is strictly forbidden to cut the packaging at will; you must carefully pass the sense before feeding Examine the quality of the raw materials to be invested. Check the color, smell, impurities, moisture, agglomeration, mildew, etc. of the raw materials. If problems are found, they should immediately report to the leader and deal with them strictly. Shake all the raw materials in the packaging bag when feeding, and place the empty bag neatly on the side of the feeding port for easy sorting and bundling; clean up the debris on the feeding site at any time. It is strictly forbidden to throw empty bags, strings and sundries.
4. Select visible debris. When feeding, all sundries and moldy agglomerated materials must be selected immediately to prevent sundries and moldy agglomerates from entering the equipment.
5. Pay attention to refueling and clearing the site. Before changing to another kind of raw material, the feeding site must be cleaned, contact the computer (control) room, and get the feeding instruction before starting to put another kind of raw material.
6. Feeding efficiency requirements. For raw materials with a piece weight of ≥70kg, the feeding amount should be ≥6.0 tons/person hour; for raw materials with a piece weight of 40kg≤<70kg, the feeding amount should be ≥4.5 tons/person hour; for raw materials with a piece weight <40kg, the feeding amount per hour should be as above The quota is determined at discretion.
7. Clean up related equipment regularly. Take care of the equipment (including the feeding gate curtain and fence); regularly clean the dust collector bag and pipe to maintain a good dust removal effect; be responsible for the cleaning of the permanent magnet cylinder in the crushing process; be responsible for regularly removing the scale in the screw and the feeder of the crusher, Windings and other sundries; responsible for the inspection and replacement of the crusher screens and hammers. The replacement of the hammers should try not to occupy production time.
8. Monitoring equipment operation. During the operation, attention should be paid to monitoring the working condition of the shredder, shut down immediately when abnormal sound is heard, and ensure that the operating current of the shredder does not exceed the rated current value of the motor. Pay attention to the operation of other equipment, and report any abnormality to the leader at any time, without any unreasonable delay, and ensure that the managed equipment and various related auxiliary facilities are in good condition during work.
9. Routine get off work after work. Before leaving get off work, clean the feeding site and the responsibility area for sanitation; transfer the raw material packaging bags and strings to the designated location; put the used tools and articles in the restoration place; do a good job in the feeding site and the responsibility area; do A comprehensive inspection of routine get off work before leaving work. Complete the handover procedures as required.
Several common animal feed raw materials
As energy feed, mainly corn, rice bran, bran, dried sweet potato, etc.; protein feed mainly includes cotton cake, vegetable cake, soybean cake and other cakes; coarse feed mainly includes vetch meal, vegetable stalk meal, corn stalk, etc. ; Mineral feed mainly includes bone meal, eggshell meal, shell meal and so on. When formulating, the above-mentioned various kinds of raw materials should be selected from 2 to 3 kinds respectively, and matched in a certain ratio to achieve the purpose of supplementing each other with nutrients.
Corn, wheat, barley, broken rice, wheat flour, bran, fish meal, soybean meal, peanut meal, cotton meal, rapeseed meal, yeast meal, calcium hydrogen phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, cobalt chloride, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K, B vitamins, synthetic lysine, methionine, threonine, chromatic acid, drugs, repellent Insect agents, antifungal agents, antioxidants, flavoring attractants, enzyme preparations, binders, etc.
Hay, straw, green fodder, silage, corn, sorghum, barley, oats, rice, bran, roots, tubers, fruits, vegetables and slag, bone meal, eggshell meal, shell meal, stone meal, Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, dibasic calcium phosphate, salt, magnesium sulfate, vitamins A, D, E, niacin, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, cobalt, selenium, etc.
The main raw materials of sheep energy feed are: corn, sorghum, barley, etc. The main raw materials of protein feed are: soybean meal, cotton meal, peanut cake and so on. The main raw materials of mineral feed are: bone meal, salt and baking soda.
The protein requirements of fish feed are relatively high, so the proportion of protein raw materials in the raw materials will be higher. The main protein raw materials are: fish meal, soybean meal, ddgs, and various oil crop seeds that are actually pressed. In addition, the main raw materials commonly used in feed are: corn, wheat bran, secondary flour, rice bran and so on.Get The Quotation and Video.