By raising fish like this, fish farming can cut fish feed costs by half
The use of compound fish feed to carry out intensive fish farming with high input and high output is currently a common breeding mode in pond fish production. In this breeding method, the fish feed cost can account for more than 60% of the fish breeding cost. In the current situation of low efficiency of pond culture and difficulty in increasing efficiency, how to reduce fish feed costs has become the key to increasing the efficiency of pond culture.
The cost of pond fish feed is determined by the price of fish feed and the level of fish feed coefficient. Under the current fierce competition in the fish feed market, high-quality fish feed has no room for price reduction. Therefore, high-quality fish feed is selected to improve feed utilization and reduce feed coefficient, has become a key factor in reducing fish feed costs.
There are many factors that affect the fish feed coefficient, mainly including: the quality of fish species and feed, environmental factors, breeding methods, feeding management techniques, fish diseases, overwintering, and climatic conditions during the breeding period. Recognizing these, scientific selection and artificial control can be carried out to achieve the purpose of reducing the fish feed coefficient.
1. Stocking fish species should be of high quality and sufficient quantity, highlighting the main fish farming
Fish species with excellent traits have a higher rate of digestion and absorption of feed, and the growth rate of fish is fast, and its feed coefficient is low. Therefore, we must select fish species with excellent genetic characteristics, complete scales and fins, bright body color, and strong physique when we stock fish species. When stocking fingerlings, pay attention to the accuracy of the stocking quantity, so as to avoid the insufficient stocking quantity, which will cause the feeding quantity to be too large, the feed coefficient will increase, and the feed waste will be caused. In addition, in the breeding and stocking mode, a high-quality fish that eats pellet feed should be the mainstay, and the stocking specifications should be consistent, and other fish should be appropriately matched, so that you can choose a feed suitable for the nutritional needs of this main fish. , Improve the palatability and utilization of feed.
2. Choose high-quality pellet feed with comprehensive and reasonable nutrition
Fish feed quality is the most important factor that determines the level of feed coefficient, and the level of feed quality is directly related to the quality of feed raw materials of the production enterprise, the degree of optimization of feed formula, and the feed processing technology. When we select pellet feed, we must carefully investigate the above situation and choose products from large, reputable feed manufacturers to purchase. The high-quality pellet feed has comprehensive nutrition, low feed coefficient, and low pollution to the environment. The corresponding water injection and disease prevention input are reduced, and the breeding cost can also be reduced.
In addition, different species of fish or the same kind of fish have different requirements for nutrients in different growth stages and different environments. Therefore, when we choose feed, we must choose a reasonable formula and suitable feed diameter according to the diet, individual size, and nutritional requirements of the main farmed fish to make it have good palatability, which is conducive to the feeding and growth of the main farmed fish and reduces the feed loss.
3. Correct palm-twisting fish feed amount
Insufficient feed will cause weight loss of fish, slow growth, decreased resistance to stress, and low yields and benefits; excessive feed will cause feed waste, increase feed coefficient, increase water environmental pollution, and increase feed costs and breeding costs. . Therefore, correctly determining and mastering the amount of fish feed is an important factor in reducing feed costs.
First of all, we can determine the feeding rate according to the temperature of the aquaculture water when feeding the bait; then we can calculate the correct feeding amount based on the weight of the fish eaten in the water. When feeding specific bait, it is necessary to carefully observe and grasp flexibly, and increase or decrease the amount of bait appropriately according to the weather, water quality, and fish ingestion. If the weather is fine, the water quality is good, and the fish eats vigorously, it is appropriate to cast more, otherwise, cast less or not.
4. Fermented feed for fish
Feeding fish with dregs residues is rich in nutrients, low in cost, and high in benefit. It is worthy of promotion, but it must be fermented and fermented with Yifuyuan EM bacterial liquid, which can improve feed utilization and reduce costs. It is necessary to pay attention to some precautions when using:
(1) Distiller's grains. It is a by-product of the wine industry. The nutritional value varies with different raw materials, with brewer's grains being the best. The vinasse has a strong fragrance, which can induce fish to eat and increase appetite. Distiller's grains can also be used to cultivate water, and the water quality is fat and stable. However, its dosage should not be too much (should be controlled below 15% of the total fish feed) to prevent hypoxia in the water, causing fish floating heads, or pan-tank death.
(2) Soy sauce lees. Contain a small amount of salt, it must be mixed with other feeds, and the feed should account for about 10% of the total feed.
(3) Starch grains. The main raw materials are mung beans, broad beans and corn. Fresh starch residue has high moisture content and high nutritional value, and can be directly used to feed fish. The dried corn residue after squeezing contains about 22% digestible protein, which is a good concentrate for fish.
(4) Tofu residue. It is the main by-product of soy products factory. When fresh, the water content is 8.2%, the protein content is 2%~5%, and the crude fiber is less. It can be used as an auxiliary feed for fish.
(5) Beet residue. Fresh beet residue is rich in nutrients and has a slightly sweet taste. Fish love to eat it. It is very effective when used to feed fish.
(6) Bagasse. Contain a lot of cellulose and less protein, cellulose is not easy to decompose, and fermentation should be sufficient.
[Related information of fish feed making]
How to make fish feed pellets？
If you want to built one complete pellet production line in your country, pls send the inquiry to us. We will customized design according to your requirement.