The use and maintenance of 1-10 ton per hour ce high quality ring die animal feed pelleting machine
Animal feed machinery mainly includes animal feed crusher machine, animal feed mixers,animal feed pellet milling machine, packaging scales and other equipment. Various types of animal feed line equipments should be reasonably arranged in the complete animal feed production unit line according to actual needs, so that each animal feed production equipment can be fully utilized produce due feed production capacity. At the same time, the correct use and maintenance of feed equipment can make production proceed in an orderly manner. As the key equipment in animal feed manufacturing plant production process, the use and maintenance of the 1-10 ton per hour ce high quality ring die animal feed pelleting machine are particularly important. The following introduces the use and maintenance of the 1-10tph animal feed granulator.
1. The general working process of animal feed pelleting
2. Precautions during the 1-10 ton per hour animal feed mill plant production process
(1) The material must be quenched and tempered before granulation. The pressure of the steam must be stable at 4-8bar, and the steam must be dewatered before tempering. If the steam contains a large amount of water, it will cause granulation. Blockage. After the material is tempered and tempered, it has been matured to a certain extent, which can significantly improve the utilization of nutrients in the feed.
(2) During the animal feed pelletizing process, the humidity and temperature of the material should be checked frequently. The method of checking the humidity is as follows: After lightly pinching by hand, the material can form lumps. The temperature should be different depending on the type of granulation, and should be stably controlled between 75-95℃.
(3) The cooling of the pellets after granulation must not be too fast or not enough. If the cooling is too fast, the surface of the material particles will be cracked, the cooling is not enough, and the temperature is too high, which will cause the material to absorb moisture and cause mold. The cooled material should be consistent with room temperature.
3. Selection of ring die and pressure roller
(1) The material of the ring die is generally carbon steel, alloy structural steel or stainless steel. The material of the ring die can be selected according to the corrosiveness of the material and the working strength of the ring die. It is resistant to corrosive materials and small ring die holes. The ring die is generally made of stainless steel. The material of the pressure roller is generally carbon steel or alloy structural steel. Can use tooth type or concave hole type.
(2) The compression ratio of the ring die. The compression ratio of the ring die refers to the ratio of the effective working length of the ring die to the diameter of the die hole. The compression ratio of the ring die can be selected according to the raw material formula and product requirements. Low compression ratio can increase output, reduce energy consumption, and reduce wear of ring die and pressure roller. However, the pellets are loose, with different lengths, and the feed powdering rate is high; on the contrary, the pellets are strong, smooth and shiny, and the powdering rate is small, but the feed production cost is high. Users can choose the compression ratio of the ring die according to their own needs. Generally, the compression ratio of the ring die of livestock and poultry pellets is below 10, and the compression ratio of the ring die of aquatic pellet feed is more than 10.
For some ring dies with small holes, in order to ensure the strength of the ring die, under the premise of ensuring reasonable compression, increase the thickness of the ring die and open more accurate pressure relief holes.
4. Correct operation and maintenance of the ring die 1-10 ton per hour animal feed pelletizer machine with ce
(1) Adjustment of the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller. For the adjustment of the gap between the new ring die and the pressure roller, the highest point of the ring die and the pressure roller should be slightly contacted, and the pressure roller should be "like rotating but not rotating" status. If it is adjusted in the working state, the pressure of the ring die and the pressure roller can be increased appropriately, but it must be adequate. The gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too large, and the pressure roller cannot rotate, causing animal feed pellet machine blockage. If the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too small, the wear of the ring die and the pressure roller will increase, the load will increase, and the ring die and the pressure roller will be seriously damaged. Check the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller in time, at least every four working hours. When adjusting each pressure roller, pay attention to the adjustment direction of each pressure roller, and make the torque sum of each pressure roller relative to the axis of the animal feed pellet maker be zero, so that the granulator is not affected by asymmetric force.
(2) When maintaining the pellet mill for animal feed, check the transmission components, instruments and valves, add lubricating oil (using lithium-based lubricating oil), and remove the iron filings on the iron.
(3) The correct installation or replacement of the ring die and pressure roller is generally a new mold with a new roller, and an old mold with an old roller, so that the surface shape of the ring die and the pressure roller is close to the profiling state. The gaps in each part are approximately the same. In this way, the force and discharge of the entire ring die are very uniform, which can improve feed production efficiency.
Before assembling, clean up should be done to ensure that all mating surfaces are clean. Pay special attention to the cleaning of the screw holes of the ring die. If the screw holes of the ring die are not cleaned, it is easy to cause the ring die bolt holes to break when tightening the ring die bolts. Tighten the ring die bolts with a torque wrench to ensure the specified tightening torque.
When assembling the pressure roller, pay attention to the inspection of the bearing. Once damage is found, it should be replaced in time. After the press roller is assembled, ensure that there is a certain gap so that the press roller can rotate freely. The pressure roller must be filled with oil on time for each shift. Once the pressure roller is short of oil, it will cause the bearing and the pressure roller shaft to burn, and in severe cases, the entire pressure roller will be scrapped.
After the granulation is finished, it is required to press the manhole with oily material to ensure that the die hole is not corroded. The maintenance of the carbon steel ring die must be more careful.Get The Quotation and Video.