Aquatic feed formula adjustment plan in high temperature season
Every year in July and August, fish and shrimp farming will show a decrease in food intake, slow growth, and increased disease. The main reason is that the surface water temperature is more than 30 degrees, the bottom water temperature is less than 20 degrees, and the temperature difference between the upper and lower layers is more than 10 degrees. The fish are in a "heat stress" state for a long time, and the feed effect is often not very good.
Based on many years of formula practice, we have summarized a set of mature high-season high-quality aquatic feed formula adjustment programs to achieve the overall anti-heat stress function of the feed.
1. Formula nutrition adjustment:
Adjust the ratio of energy and protein, appropriately reduce the fat content, and increase the available protein content.
2. Raw material selection:
Choose raw materials with high digestion and absorption rate, optimize starch module, and optimize the proportion of protein raw materials.
3. Selection of fat sources:
Appropriate balance of endogenous fat and externally added fat.
4. Add functional additives:
☆ Scaly fish (Carassius auratus, carp, grass carp, herring, bream, silver carp, black carp, tilapia, etc.): the whole addition amount is 1 kg per ton of full price material. When the stress conditions such as medication and catching are large, the appropriate increment is 1.5-2.0 kg/ton.
☆ Scaleless fish (catfish, yellow catfish, spot catfish, balsam fish, loach, eel, etc.): The total amount added is 1.5 kg per ton of full-price material. When the stress conditions such as medication and catching are large, the appropriate increment is 2.0-3.0 kg/ton.
5. Mechanism of adjustment scheme:
(1) Inhibit the colonization of pathogenic microorganisms in the body and maintain the health of the digestive tract;
(2) Maintain the normal function of the immune system and improve disease resistance;
(3) Maintain the integrity of the intestinal mucosa and promote the proliferation of intestinal cells;
(4) Clear free radicals in the body and improve anti-stress ability;
(5) Promote the secretion of digestive juice;
(6) Maintain the normal secretion of mucus on the body surface.
6. Features of the adjusted formula:
(1) High stability, high temperature and high pressure resistant feed processing conditions;
(2) No rest period, no contraindications, and it does not affect each ingredient in the feed;
(3) The added amount is small and the biological titer is high;
(4) Good palatability.
1. Aquatic feed production line
If you want to built one complete pellet production line in your country, pls send the inquiry to us. We will customized design according to your requirement.